Wednesday 2 April 2008

Celine Dion Taking Chances World Tour 2008/2009


Concert Dates

When I learned that Celine Dion is coming to town, I thot, hmmm... it would be interesting to see the Diva in action. I was elated when I finally got 2 tickets - one for me and one for my niece, Yaya. What better birthday present to give someone who is sooo into performing arts than a Celine Dion concert ticket!



But my excitement was short lived. First the concert was postponed from April 8 to April 13. Then only yesterday, I was told that I have to go to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah from April 11 to 16 for work. And it was an instruction!

There goes watching Celine Dion live in concert.

If only Celine did not take any chances with the tight schedule, she probably would not have caught the sore throat and the situation could have been salvaged while the concert would go on as planned...

But she is doing Taking Chances World Tour... Que sera sera...

0 comments: