Monday 28 April 2008

Happy Birthday Yaya!

Yaya turns 21 today!

But to me she will always be the little girl in floral dress who sent me to the airport when I was leaving for further studies in the US.


Subang Airport, December 1990


Then, 16 years later, it was my turn to send her to the airport when she was leaving to further her studies in the UK.

KLIA, 30 September 2006


Yaya with Adin who couldn't care less where Kak Yaya is going.


Twenty one is the threshold to adulthood. Its not everyday you turn 21 and being 21 comes with huge responsibilities... One can vote and decide on the fate of the country!

Turning 21 is a big deal!

Yaya, as I did, celebrate our 21st birthday away from our families... But among good friends...





Eventhough we couldn't celebrate your big day with you, Yaya, you are always in our thoughts...



Tita

0 comments: